Sarasota, FL - Independent Contractor
Altez Vacations is a boutique vacation rental agency who specializes in the operation and promotion of vacation rental properties and other vacation related services. As an established business of 5 years, Altez Vacations finds itself in the position for rapid expansion and growth to increase its market share in the hospitality industry and increase its overall awareness to the general public. Altez Vacations is looking for enthusiastic, energetic Sales Agents who will positively contribute to this growth by generating sales leads, cultivating and closing on those leads, and servicing customers in a manner that enhances the Altez Vacations business and brand.
The specific responsibilities and duties available to the Sales Agent are broken into three segments of the sales process. Each segment contains its own duties, responsibilities, and commission opportunities.
These segments are as follows:
Lead Acquisition – Earning Potential – $500 per lead
The solicitation, acquisition and pre-qualification of vacation rental Homeowner leads. Qualified Homeowner Leads consists of:
- Homeowners who have expressed intended interest or are currently using their property as a short-term rental.
- Properties that are in locations that permit short term vacation rentals.
- Properties that meet a minimum requirement of expected dollar value in top line rental revenue.
- Properties that are of a minimum quality criterium to meet the Altez Diamond Standards or properties that have immediate intentions to invest into the design and staging of the property to meet the Altez Diamond Standards.
Sales Agent may earn up-to $500 per lead acquisition with a signed one-year contract.
Contract Process – Earning Potential- $500 per signed contract
The act of obtaining signed Homeowner Agreements for the explicit purpose using the property as a short-term vacation rental.
- The Sales Agent will be available to cultivate and follow-up on Homeowner Leads.
- The Sales Agent will be the direct representative of Altez Vacations for the homeowner and will guide the homeowner through the Sales Process.
- The Sales Agent will conduct property walk throughs, evaluate the property on its rental potential and its ability to meet the Altez Diamond Standards.
- The Sales Agent will follow guided steps of the sales process to achieve a signed Homeowners Agreement.
- The Sales Agent will be knowledgeable of all Altez Vacations products and services and be able to effectively communicate and answer questions the Homeowner may have.
- The Sales Agent will use accompanying sales and marketing material provided by Altez Vacations to explain and demonstrate the products and services offered by Altez Vacations.
- The Sales Agent will effectively compose Comparative Market Analysis’s, Rate Projections, and Rental Proposals.
- The Sales Agent will effectively compose and execute Sales Agreements.
Sales Agent may earn up-to $500 per signed Homeowner Agreement.
Onboarding – Earning Potential – $1,000 Per Onboarded Client
Guiding new Homeowners with a signed Homeowner Agreements through the specified step-by-step process of Onboarding a new property onto Altez Vacations services. The Onboarding process includes:
- Conducting inventories of the property’s furnishings, supplies, and amenities.
- Purchasing of required supplies and amenities as necessary to meet the Altez Diamond Standards
- The staging of the property’s furnishings, supplies, and amenities.
- Scheduling and overseeing of the initial deep cleaning of the property.
- Scheduling and overseeing of the photoshoot.
- The creation of the listing including descriptions, loading of photos, appointment of booking rules and additional fees, and syncing of the rental calendar.
- The creation of required guest communications including Rental Agreements, House Rules & Regulations and the property compendium.
- Work directly with Director of Property Operations and the Director of Guest Services to facilitate the successful Onboarding and operation of the property.
- Sales Agent may earn up-to $1000 per property Onboarded.
For highly motivated high performing Sales Agents, the commission potential per property is up to $2,000 which includes qualified lead acquisition, conversion to contract and onboarding of that customer. These agents typically love the control of owning the process from beginning to the end.
For those Sales Agents whose passion and talents lean towards one or two of these areas as opposed to all three then we offer you the opportunity to focus on those areas for the potential commissions for each area. For example, some people just prefer lead generation and are good at it. They are natural hunters and wish to stay focused on that area. We respect that. The qualified leads would simply be passed on to the next talented individual on which to close the lead with a signed contract. Then someone to onboard. This internal process only works if it is seamless to the customer.
Specific Job Requirements
- Create and maintain project plans to successfully move all projects forward in a timely, collaborative, and efficient manner.
- Implements sales and marketing strategies by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining markets, analyzing competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, and forecasting projected market trends.
- Oversees the implementation and management of sales funnels as they relate to the acquisition of guests and homeowners.
Decision Making Latitude:
- Must have the ability to think strategically and meet challenges both independently and as part of a team.
- Know when to communicate problems to staff, owners, vendors, and/or guests when appropriate, to ensure effective communication, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Enhances the Altez Vacations team, organization, and reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Highly efficient communication and personable skills
- A high sense of urgency
- Highly efficient management and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing skills in different styles (i.e., reporting, operational, feature writing, expository, and persuasive). Demonstrated proficiency and resourcefulness in the use of all media formats, including new media, or social media, as well as traditional print and broadcast.
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Must possess high-energy/enthusiasm and be a self-starter.
- Have excellent time management skills and a strong initiative.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of a High School Degree
• A passion for interior/exterior design and staging recommended.
• Experience in a sales role. Experience in vacation rental sales or real estate sales is a plus.
All information e.g., written, verbal, and/or electronic that an employee encounters while employed with the Company is considered confidential and proprietary information. Individual in this position recognizes that he/she works with confidential information as it relates to employees, clients and the company and will ensure that appropriate guidelines are always followed to ensure confidentiality, protect the company image, trade secrets, etc.
The Sales Agent position is an independent contractor. A base salary/hourly wage or any employer benefits are not offered for this position. The commissions offered with this position are solely explicitly offered based on completion of the specific performance agreed upon by Altez Vacations. Additional commissions may become available for additional products and services offered by Altez Vacations. The commission structure, process and amounts are subject to change.
Additional Potential Conjunction Employment Opportunities
For those Sales Agents who are interested in expanding their employment opportunities with Altez Vacations, we also offer the opportunity to act as the dedicated Service Liaison for the property(s) that the Sales Agent acquires with Altez Vacations. For additional information on the Service Liaison position please let us know.