Sarasota, FL - Part-Time
Are you a person who enjoys providing world class experiences for people? Do you love the area where you live and work, and do you want to share all its beauty with the traveling population? Are you customer oriented with a meticulous eye for detail? Altez Vacations is searching for highly motivated and talented Guest service Liaison who is enthusiastic about the hospitality industry and strives to offer personalized vacation experiences.
Altez Vacations specializes in the operation and promotion of luxury quality vacation rentals through-out Florida, California, Oregon, North Carolina, and is growing fast. With over 30+ years of luxury hospitality experience, Altez Vacations is building a new standard of hospitality quality within the Vacation Rental Industry.
Part-time/On-Call: Position is currently part-time/on-call with the weekly work load required fluctuating based on guest occupancy. Must be able to work weekend shifts and evenings.
Wages: $18 – $20/hour, additional commissions available based on projects
The Guest Service Liaison is directly responsible for the day-to-day operations of Altez Vacations vacation rental properties located throughout the Sarasota Area. Responsibilities include the following.
- To provide consistent 5-star customer service experience to our guests in accordance to with our prestigious Altez Vacations Diamond Standards
- To follow a proven set of standards and procedures, to ensure the proper staging, maintenance, and hygienic quality of furnishings, amenities, and supplies
- To monitor and report the condition, quality, and inventory of property furnishings, appliances, accessories, amenities, and supplies
- To effectively communicate with fellow Altez Vacations staff members regarding hygienic, maintenance, or overall quality concerns throughout properties and common areas.
- To Provide assistance to housekeepers, maintenance staff, and other staff members as needed
- To provide basic house maintenance on an as needed basis
- To be on-call for guest questions or concerns that may arise during a guest stay.
- Demonstrates strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Exhibit proactive & goal-oriented behavior that provides a willingness to learn, comprehend and improve our Altez Vacations brand and the services we provide.
- Fluent in Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable with leadership responsibilities; offering directives & deadlines with follow up and follow through.
- Problem solving & emotional bandwidth; Responding to guests/employees/owners with a quick on your feet, ‘can do’ attitude.
- An eye for housekeeping, staging and design.
- Ability to multi-task and experience with multiple priorities daily.
- Team Player; We are a family operated business and take pride in the collaborative approach we take for our work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule
- Guest Service Liaison may be required to work on-call shifts assigned during a 24-hour period, either temporarily or permanently.
- Fluently write in English with proper spelling and grammar.
- Knowledge in computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- May be required to use company provided modes of transportation deemed necessary by management or supervisor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50-75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of Associates Degree and/or hotel/hospitality certification
- A passion for interior/exterior design and staging
- 3 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Experience in a hospitality role or operational role
- Adobe Suite
All information e.g. written, verbal, and/or electronic that an employee encounters while employed with the Company is considered confidential and proprietary information. Individual in this position recognizes that he/she works with confidential information as it relates to employees, clients and the company and will ensure that appropriate guidelines are always followed to ensure confidentiality, protect the company image, trade secrets, etc.