Sarasota, FL - Part-Time
Are you a person who enjoys cleaning and who takes pride in their work? Are you customer oriented with a meticulous eye for details? Altez Vacations is searching for highly motivated and talented Housekeeper who is ready to share their talents.
Altez Vacations specializes in the operation and promotion of luxury quality vacation rentals through-out Florida, California, Oregon, North Carolina, and is growing fast. With over 30+ years of luxury hospitality experience, Altez Vacations is building a new standard of hospitality quality within the Vacation Rental Industry.
Part-time/On-Call: Position is currently part-time/on-call with the weekly work load required fluctuating based on guest occupancy. Must be able to work weekends.
Wages: $18/hour, additional commissions available based on projects
The Housekeeper is directly responsible for the day-to-day cleaning of Altez Vacations vacation rental properties located throughout the Sarasota Area. Responsibilities include the following.
- To provide consistent 5-star cleanings and refreshing of Vacation Rental properties in accordance to with our prestigious Altez Vacations Diamond Standards
- To follow a proven set of standards and procedures, to ensure the proper staging, maintenance, and hygienic quality of furnishings, amenities, and supplies
- To monitor and report the condition, quality, and inventory of property furnishings, appliances, accessories, amenities, and supplies
- To effectively communicate with fellow Altez Vacations staff members regarding hygienic, maintenance, or overall quality concerns throughout properties and common areas.
- Provide assistance to guest service agents, maintenance staff, and other staff members as needed
- Demonstrates strong judgment and decision-making skills on cleanliness and an ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Exhibit proactive & goal-oriented behavior that provides a willingness to learn, comprehend and improve our Altez Vacations brand and the services we provide.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Problem solving & emotional bandwidth; With a quick on your feet, ‘can do’ attitude.
- An eye for staging and design.
- Ability to multi-task and experience with multiple priorities daily.
- Team Player; We are a family operated business and take pride in the collaborative approach we take for our work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements in this job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule
- Housekeeper may be required to work on-call shifts assigned during a 24-hour period, either temporarily or permanently.
- Fluently speak in English
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50-75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Educational and/or Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a housekeeping role. Experience cleaning in a hotel or vacation rental environment preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable method of transportation.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance
All information e.g. written, verbal, and/or electronic that an employee encounters while employed with the Company is considered confidential and proprietary information. Individual in this position recognizes that he/she works with confidential information as it relates to employees, clients and the company and will ensure that appropriate guidelines are always followed to ensure confidentiality, protect the company image, trade secrets, etc.